Working on a wedding checklist
Definition of destination wedding – By pure definition, it is a wedding that don’t take place in either the bride’s or the groom’s usual place of residence. It is a hybrid of wedding ceremony plus honeymoon for most cases and usually is in distant places.
Pros of Destination Wedding:
- Unique experience
- Possibility of saving money as the guest list is shorter
- Hybrid of honeymoon
Marriage Preparation Checklist
- How much are you willing to spend for the entire wedding?
- How much to spend for food & beverage?
- How much to spend for location?
- How much to spend on the wedding favors?
- How much to spend for the wedding dress, wedding attire & makeup?
- Where do you want to plan the wedding?
- Somewhere where both of you first met or somewhere where he proposed?
- Is the place accessible to all guests?
- Local rules and legislation
- Marriage requirements guide
- Is it easy to get the services you need?
- Guests List
- Who can attend the wedding?
- Can most of your close family and friends make it?
- How to send out the invitation and confirmation? Through a wedding website or confirmation via Facebook?
- Wedding Preparation Timeline
- How advance should you start to plan?
- In certain countries, you may need to book the venue very much earlier.
- When should you start to do certain preparation?