Here are some picks to help you in your planning journey.
Weddings require organization, record-keeping, legwork, logistics. In other words, a planner. From the celebrity wedding planner and author of the The Wedding Book, Mindy Weiss’s All-In-One Wedding Planner & Organizer helps couples keep track of every detail leading up to their Big Day. It’s the organizer that includes exactly what you need for on-the-go, on-the-ground wedding planning.
#2 The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner [Revised Edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Timelines, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
First comes love, then comes . . . planning! Before a fabulous celebration, there are vendors to hire, budgets to calculate, decisions galore to make. Packed with The Knot’s top tips and worksheets, checklists, and contact sheets for you to fill in, this book is the one-stop resource that keeps brides focused but stress-free. The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner paperback takes you through the process step by easy-to-follow step, with:
· Budget worksheets (and all the latest digital tools for keeping track of costs) as well as hundreds of invisible ways to cut costs when selecting everything from flowers to the venue and menu
· Wedding planning timelines (including a brand-new express timeline for couples getting married in 3 months or fewer)
· Guest list and invitation worksheets (with guidance on what you can now do online)
· Vendor contract checklists (and tons of new online resources for finding the pros you need)
· Fun ideas for personalizing your reception, from photo booths to signature cocktails in any color your heart desires
· Web links and other useful resources for planning on the go (including recommended apps to download and up-to-the-minute advice on building your wedding website)
Brides-to-be, do you dream of rocking a wedding full of personality, pizzazz, and style, without compromising your dreams or kissing your budget goodbye? Well, bust out your happy dance because today is your lucky day…you’re holding the key in your newly-betrothed hands!
This book also come in the Kindle edition. Click on the link below
The Broke-Ass Bride’s Wedding Guide (Kindle Edition)
#4 The Everything Mother of the Bride Book: The Ultimate Wedding Planning Guide for Mom! (Everything®)